I did the last tour and was fascinated by Seton Falls Facts!
Join us for a special edition of Green Neighborhoods! On Saturday, November 17th from 9:00am – 12:00pm, volunteers will take a nature walk through Seton Falls Park and learn about its important natural areas. Afterwards, volunteers will help protect the forest by removing harmful invasive plants. This part of our monthly Green Neighborhood event series in Edenwald– we’ll be out in the community on the third Saturday of every month!
Looking to increase the birds at Bissel Gardens. Adding bushes/trees that provide berries.
Attract your favorite bird with its favorite food!
- Hummingbird: sugar water
- Bluebird: beef suet, peanuts
- Blue Jay: beef suet, peanuts, sunflower seed
- Red-Winged Blackbird: millet, peanuts
- Cardinal: peanuts, sunflower seeds
- American Goldfinch: millet, peanuts, sunflower seed
- Baltimore Oriole: beef suet, peanuts, sugar water
- Chickadee: beef suet, niger (thistle) seed, peanuts, sunflower seed
- Rose-Breasted Grosbeak: sunflower seed, sugar water
- White-Breasted Nuthatch: beef suet, peanuts, sunflower seed
I’ll be there. Will you?
Come out on Saturday, September 29th – 12pm – 6pm, to enjoy the biggest largest sancocho in NYC!!!
Brooke Avenue at Corner of 141st Street
Bronx, NY 10454
Google map and directions
Ileia Burgos, Outreach Coordinator · (718) 617-7807 x 704
Click the poster for more info!